Getting Started 5k
Believe In Yourself♦Educate Yourself♦Register For A Getting Started 5k!
If you’re in the Twin Cities area and looking for an injury-free running program, look no further. Our Getting Started 5k Running Group meets on Saturday mornings beginning on March 9, 2013 at the Lake Harriet bandshell. Training lasts for 8 weeks with the goal of crossing the finish line of the Get in Gear 5k, Minnesota’s Annual Rite of Spring held at Minnehaha Park on Saturday, April 27, 2013.
Please click here to register for the Getting Started 5k Training Program.
Registering for a Jeff Galloway Training Getting Started Training Group provides you with:
- Jeff Galloway’s Getting Started Book.
- Jeff Galloway Technical shirt.
- 5k Running Schedule.
- Run/Walk/Run Program.
- Coordinated group runs held every Saturday morning.
- Brief specialty clinics on topics such as the correct shoe, running form, and nutrition.
- Direct support and accountability with pace groups of every level.
- Jeff Galloway Finishers Medal.
Join us on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at the Minneapolis Washburn High School lunchroom for our kickoff event. We will introduce you to your Pace Group Leader and receive training packet complete with book, shirt, and valuable information.
Click here for information regarding the Get In Gear, Minnesota’s Annual Rite of Spring weekend.