Believe In Yourself♦Educate Yourself♦Register For A Half Marathon!
If you’re a beginner or established runner in the Twin Cities area and looking for an injury-free running program, look no further. Our Half Marathon Group meets on Saturday mornings beginning on March 16, 2013 at the Lake Harriet bandshell. All of our Magic Miles will take place at the Minneapolis Washburn High School track in Minneapolis. This is an 18 week program with the goal of crossing the finish line of the Twin Cities in Motion Red, White, and Boom Half Marathon on July 4, 2013 in Minneapolis.
Please click here to register for the Half Marathon Training Program.
Registering for a Jeff Galloway Training Getting Started Training Group provides you with:
- Jeff Galloway’s Getting Started Book.
- Jeff Galloway Technical shirt.
- 5k Running Schedule.
- Run/Walk/Run Program.
- Coordinated group runs held every Saturday morning.
- Brief specialty clinics on topics such as the correct shoe, running form, and nutrition.
- Direct support and accountability with pace groups of every level.
- Jeff Galloway Finishers Medal.
Join us on Wednesday, March 6, 2013 at the Minneapolis Washburn High School lunchroom for our kickoff event. We will introduce you to you Pace Group Leaders and receive training packet complete with book, shirt, and valuable information.
Click here for information regarding the Twin Cities in Motion Red, White, and Boom Half Marathon.